How to Register

Choose your language:    English    Español    日本語    한국어    中文    Português    Tiếng Việt

International Student Registration Process

Our registration process depends on your length of study. For durations more than six months, a student permit is required. New federal regulations require a Provincial Attestation Letter (PAL) for study permits.  Once fees are paid, our English Language Program team will handle the application for the Alberta Student Number (ASN)/PAL. See flowchart for process details.

*Once you have completed payment, please contact us at to confirm your registration.

**For the latest updates on study permits from the University of Calgary, please see Applying for your study permit from International Student Services.